Are you showing ?

I think it's more bloated than bump ATM!!! I live in my maternity leggings bcoz there so comfy esp round the house!! I have a load of summer dresses which will be great when I'm bigger!!!!

I spend my day with my jeans unbuttoned!
I was at a cafe with my mum and aunt on Sat and unbuttoned my jeans sneakily under the table lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I don't know about leggings... I have a slim figure and a small bum, but leggings always make my bum and legs look fat as far as I'm concerned.

I'll keep wearing my comfy skirts for now, and buy some maternity jeans in a few weeks time.

I don't know about leggings... I have a slim figure and a small bum, but leggings always make my bum and legs look fat as far as I'm concerned.

I'll keep wearing my comfy skirts for now, and buy some maternity jeans in a few weeks time.

I feel the same way about leggings, so always ALWAYS pair them with a long top! I never ever wear leggings with anything that doesn't go past my bum :)

Talking about clothes - What are you girls wearing in bed ? Sorry, maybe that is a bit too intruding but I'm just wondering...

For me - Nothing. Not even underwear. I get very hot in bed so I need every help I can get to keep me cool.

Luckily the curtains are thick and there aren't any cracks in them :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back