Are you bottle feeding and if so.....

boiled water in a measuring jug, put bottle in only takes a minute or two to heat x

Alot of people warm the milk back up in th microwave, not heard of it bein bad :L x

I've been using the microwave and she seems fine. I would boil the kettle and reheat like that but firstly the microwave is easier and quicker and won't that be very costly to keep boiling the kettle?

It's say's not to use the micro cos of hotspots but aslong as the bottle is not to hot and shook up well it's fine x

i use to make up the bottles with boiling water and let them cool then i had milk seprators and put the right amount of powder in each section and when i needed it i just poured in the powder and warmed it up, when i had my 1st i use to make up 6 bottles a time and store them in the fridge nd it did her no harm funny how rules change lol

I do it the same. And for my eldest I did the making them up and putting them in the fridge too :). The only thing I do different is I don't heat the bottles, Lucas drinks them at room temp. So I just put the boiling water in the bottles, put the bottles in the cupboard, add the powder when he's hungry and give him it. No fuss what so ever, it's great! Xx

I use the microwave to reheat. The reason they say not to is cos of hotspots, so you can burn their mouths, but I shake is up loads and dont give it straight from the microwave. Also I only heat for 30 secs so its not too hot anyway just above room temp.

I follow serenitylove....make a batch of 6 at a time xx

i use to make up the bottles with boiling water and let them cool then i had milk seprators and put the right amount of powder in each section and when i needed it i just poured in the powder and warmed it up, when i had my 1st i use to make up 6 bottles a time and store them in the fridge nd it did her no harm funny how rules change lol

I do it the same. And for my eldest I did the making them up and putting them in the fridge too :). The only thing I do different is I don't heat the bottles, Lucas drinks them at room temp. So I just put the boiling water in the bottles, put the bottles in the cupboard, add the powder when he's hungry and give him it. No fuss what so ever, it's great! Xx

we used to do this then our neighbour told us the powder has to go into hot milk to sterilise it :doh: sooooo many rules to make life more difficult!! :roll:

I premake bottles as with a broken ankle and crutches getting up and making bottles takes forever!!

I reheat mine in the tommee tippee bottle warmer - it only takes a few minutes!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back