Are these early labour signs? Please give me some hope!!

KJ

Reaction score
HI Ladies,

sorry to keep bugging ou but you know what it feels like when you are overdue.

I've been having mild to moderate period pains for about week now, mostly at night but occasionally during the day also.

Last night they were probably the strongest they have been and I think I woke at least 3 times with them. They last about 10-15mins and then subside.

The thing is I wake up in the morning and don't really get anything all day. I'll be a week overdue tomorrow. Do you think these could mean labour is on it's way? Or am I just clutching at straws?

Did any of you have a similar experience?

K.xxx

I did have the same thing, but I'm very sorry to say that for me it meant nothing. (Sorry!)

Hoever, at 40+10 ish I hada sweep and had similar period pains after, but more frequent and they were early labour, so it could be :)

Keep mobile, do some jumping jacks or something ( :lol: ) and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

yes it could be pre-labour. is it like period pains? i had that 2 days b4 i gave birth, it was "effacing pains" apparently

sending u some labour dust hun hope it happens soon!

yep i had that too, used to sit on the edge of bed for ages through the night...........good luck

thanks for the replies ladies.

Suzy, did your pains go away during the day? And how many nights did you have them for?

Trixipaws, yep, definitley like strong period pains, almost make me breathe heavily for abotu 10 mins and then gradually go away. But just in the night.

K.xx

KJ said:
Trixipaws, yep, definitley like strong period pains, almost make me breathe heavily for abotu 10 mins and then gradually go away. But just in the night.

K.xx
yep, stronger at nite, almost catch ur breath defo sounds like effacing pains. yay good luck!

yep pains went away during day, dont know if thats cuz of being busy so you dont notice them so much. used to last from about 20 mins up to over an hour sometimes

sounds promising, thanks! and how many days did they go on for before your labour started?

K.xx

KJ said:
sounds promising, thanks! and how many days did they go on for before your labour started?

K.xx
i think for a couple of weeks.....sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back