Are spots a sign of labour?

muppetmummy

Reaction score
After having quite clear skin during 2nd tri and the first part of 3rd, I've started getting painful spots around my jaw in the last couple days.

I notice in photos of me after giving birth to James I have horrendously spotty skin around the jaw area.

Is there a link? Or am I just a minger? :lol:

:rotfl: i don't know hun, but that did make me laugh...
you're lovely don't fret... i have spots but think its down to the poop i eat! :rotfl:

Oooh hope so cos I have developed on on my cheek over the last couple of days :D

If they are that's me out then.
For the first time since I was about 8 my skin is really spot free. In fact i've never known it so clear looking.

Just watch tomorrow i'll wake up with a right big yellow head :rotfl: for saying that!

my skin went awful towards the end and its still no better :(

I have 2 spots on my jawline, I only ever get these around AF. I rekon its hormones gearing up for labour :pray:
Ive turned into a ****** aswell....I cant talk, keep getting all my words muddled and forget what Im talking about in the middle of a sentance :rotfl:

ooo ive had an outbreak of spots in the past couple days :)
manda xx

Maybe it is linked to pregnancy hormones then :think:
Bet I'll be spotty and still waiting weeks to pop, I hate going out at the moment, my maternity clothes feel uncomfy and don't cover up my bump, and now I'm spotty too! :(

Awww......

I still love ya honey :hug:

I'll get my coat ............................................

aww...thanks hun :hug: :hug:

:shhh: I think he's being nice cos I said he could go to the pub tonight! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back