aptimil babies

weestar21

Reaction score
just wonderd why you chose aptimil?

For Adele i was told by the neonatal nurse that aptimil would be better for her as iwasnt producing enough breast milk :(
So my choice for Aptimil for Colby was just because i was farmilure with it when Adele had it :D

and is it true its really the closest to breast milk?

Yes it is the closest apparently.

That's why I chose it for Brody :)

That's what they told me in SCBU so that's why D was on it at first when he had tops ups inbetween expressed breastmilk.

my midwife at hospital recommended it too xxx

I think my mum actually recommended it to me, she used it for my youngest brother ( now 10), she told me it was the best formular about.

I was informed that yes it is the closest thing to breastmilk I think it has something to do with it being full of omega 3 ( might be wrong its been a few years since I've used it)

i don't need it at the mo as lily is breastfeed but if I ever do I'd deffinatly chose aptimil again, it cost more but in my oppinion it's better.

xSuzx

My HV recommended it to me when I started topping up - also because a lot of babies find it a bit easier to digest apparently

LBxx

I LOVE aptamil! sorry about being so over enthusiastic but all mums who've had a constipated baby will understand! it is very close to breast milk and helps losen babies stools, i would never ever use another formula, and i wont on any future children, i just wish id known about it to begin with, ever since alfie has been on it hes slept better too.

Adele did start on pre-Aptamil then just went onto normal aptamil at 6 months.

Pre Aptamil has mre fat in it as i was given that in SCBU as she wasnt great at putting weight on, thinks thats what helped get her out of hospital quicker
xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back