April symptom spotting KERRAZY!

tambo1976

Reaction score
Well Im sure you girls are the same as me and are symptom spotting crazy again!

Ive googled things Ive googled a million times before lol and I seem to have every single symptom of a BFP haha, sad thing is they all sound so similar to the symptoms of AF grrrr

Heres this months "symptoms"

5 DPO I got thrush :(

6 DPO I threw up at the smell of my fella's onion rings! I normally love the smell! I also noticed some blood on the tissue when I went for a pee (not to sure if this was the thrush though even though I certainly wasn't scratching enough to make myself bleed)

7 DPO I feel like I have a cold coming :(

8 DPO my fella said "Oooh your boobs feel bigger!" and yes they certainly doooo my bra is actually tight for a change (I wasnt blessed with huge boobies /cry)

Soooo whats your symptoms? I'll keep you updated on mine :D

Ooooh and a large pile of babydust to you all x

well every month I hope that I will have a stand out symptom - to date nothing! :wall2:

yours are sounding a bit good - fx for you

I have had a good hard think and nothing no symptoms/signs for me (again) this month.

:dust: and keep us updated!

xx

I agree yours sound good tambo! Especially the wee bit of blood as I had that (implantation bleeding I think) when I fell with Ella.

I have - a bit of dizziness/nausea, a few cramps and a really bloated belly but that could all be signs of af!!

Well because Im a POAS ADDDDICT! I took a test this morning and a BFN :( Oh well maybe its wrong, hopefully its to early to test lol... Oh and it was an internet cheapie so Im trying to tell myself thats the reason :p

retest after 3 days tambo...good luck :hug:
my this month "symptoms:
1. since my last bds (day 13 - with lots of thick cm and 15, bit dry) i felt so dry until day 20 - watery cm and 22 - lotiony cm and really little brownish thing when wipes
2. day 20, i had a bad nausea, not throwing up though, since i went to bed right away
3. believe it or not!!!my mom asked a "fortune teller" (two different times but the same teller) if i can get pg, and he said "no worries, she will hv a baby around the end of dec 2012 or beginning of jan 2013." haaa :shock: i tried not to trust him, but really hard to get it off my mind
4. cramps and a really bloated belly for days

:dust: to us all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back