Apprenticeships/Courses/Training

cocoflakes

Reaction score
I am 21 years old and I already have a level 3 qualification but I'm looking to go back to college part time or get some training to get something more useful what could possibly get me a job once I've had my baby.

I can only do this if im entitled to funding and i'm not sure if I am because I already have a level 3 and i'm 21.

I'd be interested in an apprenticeship, training or a part time course i dont have any idea of what subject and within reason i'm not fussy but I need some new experience.

Anyone know anything about this? What I could study? If I can get funding?
I'm not working, i'm currently on jobseekers allowance and the jobcentre do not yet know i am pregnant.

I really don't know sorry.
The only thing I could think of is an access course maybe? I did one last year to get the qualifications I needed to do my nurse training, they do various courses and subjects. I was 19 when I started it and because of my age was entitled to funding which covered the whole cost of the course. It may be worth looking into? It's a year long programme full time (which is actually only 2 1/2 days a week) or you can do it part time. You do 2 subjects and end up with the equivalent of a GCSE and an A level for each subject. You get help applying to uni etc and to build up a portfolio with CV etc.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back