ONLINE COURSES anyone??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by hannahbet20, Nov 21, 2007.

1. hannahbet20

hannahbet20 Well-Known Member

well i did 2 years at college did an avce in business studies finished in 2005 and wanted to do a degree but along came molly and i decided it would be to much so now jakes at school and kyes starting nursery i want to do my degree has anyone got any experiance of the open university or online courses i want to do business and management i just dont want to waste my time and money im a single mum on benefits at the moment so i need funding really.
    or a payment plan but i really wanna get back out there so i can get qualifications and get a decent job.

2. elaine22

elaine22 Well-Known Member

hi, i don't really know anything about business courses but I had a look at the open uni a few weeks ago and I'm sure it said that most people are eligible to apply for financial support if it's their first degree - there's a calculator you can put your details into and it says how much you will be entitled to.
    Good luck! :D