• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Appointment with the big guy tomorrow!

Great news Chaz! Hope you get answers xxx

I am the same as Lou, I never mention anything about the internet, doctors have such a superiority complex as it is, telling them that google said this and that ... and they get really moody!!

Really pleased you managed to get a lap booked hun, must be such a relief after all the hassle you have had to go through xxx

So pleased it went well. You can relax over the next few weeks now knowing your going to get fixed.
I agree about mentioning t'internet, I did it once and my dr looked at me like I was crazy, never again!
Make sure you have a few days off after your op and have your oh there to nurse you back to health xxx

If you have any questions about it hun, I am sure me and Blondy can help answer them xxx

See I never even mentioned internet, I've told them my friend has Endo, and that about it. He just said....stay off google off his own back and then laughed!

Its the 1st time he's mentioned that I'm anovulatory, I can only assume that after how ever many days my body just bleeds its self as hormonally it thinks it has ovulated? As my bloods are always fine? Do you see where I'm thinking?

Blondy....your anovulatory, do you get regular periods?

What made me laugh today was "so did you ovulate before Clomid" to which I could only reply....I don't know, Dr Kahn put me straight onto them, and the 1 set of bloods before that came back ok.

So they have gone about things quickly which I'm happy with, but I would have prefferred all the investigations before any treatment.

Also....he told me to stop Googling, yet if he thinks I'm being stupid he woul have just said no. So he must think I have a point if he has booked me in for a Lap?

Xxx

No I don't get periods at all so it's pretty clear cut with me. Generally to bleed each month something must be building up your lining ie a follicle growing, but it could be linked to endo? It's odd they've only told you that now...like what is he basing it on? The one set of bloods before clomid was ok. Hmmm.
At least you're going to get a full mot down there then you can get back to the iui which will definitely make you ovulate and you'll be scanned etc xx xxx

Yeah all my CD 21 bloods have been awesome, but its always been done on a medicated cycle. And on all my medicated cycles i have only managed 1 okish follicle.....so my body clearly doesnt do eggs well.

I am confused as hell now lol xxx

dr's dont like you telling them the answer, i used to google myself and tell the dr's till i started working for one lol - i realised they dont like it one little bit..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back