Apparantly I look like a Space hopper !!

jano

Reaction score
My freind has now got bored of saying I look like Eric Bristow, and has decided that I`m starting to look like a Space hopper !!! :rotfl:

i went back to work yesterday and went to see my boss, his first words were "oh that reminds me, did anyone see the programe about hippo's on the telly last night!" :rotfl:

Paul calls me chubs!! He is really enjoying it because as from April 11th he will be hit if he calls me any names relating to weight!!!! :rotfl:

My "best compliment" came when I was in my pyjama trousers with a vest on so my huge bump was hanging out, my DH told me I reminded him of Andy- the guy in the wheelchair on Little Britain! Charming :rotfl:

twinmummy2be said:
i went back to work yesterday and went to see my boss, his first words were "oh that reminds me, did anyone see the programe about hippo's on the telly last night!" :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Not very subtle!!

Jano - my friend went to an 80s fancy dress party when she was heavily pregnant - she went dressed as a space hopper! She wore some black leggings and an orange t-shirt, and drew a big smiley face on the t-shirt, then wore one of those weird headbands with springs and balls on top - it was hysterical!

skatty said:
My "best compliment" came when I was in my pyjama trousers with a vest on so my huge bump was hanging out, my DH told me I reminded him of Andy- the guy in the wheelchair on Little Britain! Charming :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

skatty said:

:rotfl:

littlebump said:
Jano - my friend went to an 80s fancy dress party when she was heavily pregnant - she went dressed as a space hopper! She wore some black leggings and an orange t-shirt, and drew a big smiley face on the t-shirt, then wore one of those weird headbands with springs and balls on top - it was hysterical!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thats class that is,I feel like throwing a fancy dress party at the weekend so I can wear it too :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back