Anyone yet????

Yvonne

Reaction score
Well come on ladies, i was hoping to see a post this morning off someone who had gone into labour last night!!! :D

I am gutted it wasn't me, but i have learnt to let nature take it's course!

Anyone started, or thinks things are going to happen?

Keep us posted we need someone to set the cycle off like the christmas babies!! :D :D

Tiny sue has had hers...check out january forum!!

oh yeah i knew that.....Durr, well hopefully it will kick off a cycle.

We want more babies!!

still here,

tightenings went all over the place and then stopped.....again!

Could be a sign something is going to happen soon, it could be getting ready.

Fingers crossed for you

Hello

I think Laylas next!!!!! Yay
Im still here and still nothing :(
Oh well just want someone to have a baby come on ladies.
Katrina

Well I'm still here waiting ! Not too bothered if it arrives on time or not at the worst I will be induced around the 20th so only 1 more weekend left. I have such an itchy belly though at the moment its driving me nuts!!!!

same with me, my induction date is teh 16th, i get that confermed for sure on the 12th when i see my consultant.

so if worse comes to worse, i only have a week left anyways. going to sit back and enjoy it the best i can :)

I went for a long walk this morning, had "cuddles" this afternoon and then had a bit of a nap as i got this major exhaustion feeling over me. I have woke up with really really sore boobs again :( and my stomach feels really tight and tender :(

AND all day i have felt like i have needed to go to the toilet (not wee) and when i get there nothing happens!! but my bum feels really heavy!! (Sorry TMI :oops: )

The funny thing was i was walking with Amy earlier on and she wanted me to run with her so i did a quick little shuffle and i felt my bum wobble more than my belly!! Lol :lol:

I can't wait to feel normal again

im still here. (unfortunatley :cry: )

i was in tears last night as i had really bad back ache. it was that bad i couldnt let oh touch me :cry: . god knows how ill be with him when in labour :shock: .

getting tightnings but not painfull just still the period type cramps.

claire
xxxxxxxxxx

Fingers crossed that it's not long for you all :).

+++

been getting tightenings all day just had a curry (not a very hot one though)....not to sure if there increasing or its indigestion.....ive had a show and had blood in my wee....at midwifes on friday the 13th great fun...ill keep you all updated.....back aches getting loads worse too

oooh dead exciting!!

Still nowt for me yet :(

Keep us posted :D :D

iv just noticed my ticker isnt changing again :evil: i only hav 10days 2 go. im so fed up. iv tried eveything. :cry: :cry:

hurry up baby

Ditto, i am sick of trying it all now, it depresses me when it doesn't work.

My daughters 2nd birthday is the 16th and this baby is due 15th!! i really don't want to be in on her birthday so i am so desperate to get it out before so i am not on pins.

just checking in, im still here lol.

went to bed early last night and had a really good nights sleep.

everything has gone quiet with me, no tightenings

Well nothing for me yet although last night I was getting BH really strong like period pains, didnt get excited just fell asleep thinking if this is it I'll wake up when they are worse and if its not at least they'll help soften things up!

Also heard a girl from work who was due a week after me had a little girl yesterday morning weighed 6lb 2oz thats so unfair she could have at least let me have mine first!

im still here :evil:

thought last night was gonna be the night! was woken up at bout 3ish with really bad stomach cramps. could not get back to sleep 4 about 2 1/2 hrs.. when i woke this morning things were normal no pain nothing. but now im starting to suffer again. my lower back is killing me, and my bits are feeling quite sore now.tmi :oops:. i know a few people have made bets ill give birth 2day. lets hope this is a sign :lol: :lol:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww guys I really feel for you... it only seems five minutes since I was posting everyday in the "who's due nowish?" thread.

fingers crossed for you all!

like i said on my earlier post, people have been making bets on when ill go into labour.( 2 or 3 people have said to day, 9th) well everywhere i look i seem to find the no 9. went to the corner shop 4 milk and spent £1.09. i have 9 people on line on my msn(its only normally bout 5people this time of day) etc........ this is wierd. maybe its a coincidence :shock: (sorry spelling) or maybe a sign. :D. my back ache seems to be slighty worse this afternoon so maybe it could be tonight. i hope so :lol: :lol: :lol:

claire
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back