Anyone want to have a meeting in the chat room 6.30

Melly+2

Reaction score
Well i said we would try a meeting for the other (support thread so is everyone whos joined me losing weight wana have a chat tonight, id love to get some more recipie ideas:)

I'll try and make it :D

OH is at footy tonight so depends on whether Stanley wants to share me or not.

I can't start a diet yet while I'm still breastfeeding but would love to join you when I can!
I don't know if you've seen it but when I was an online member of weightwatchers there was a lady with her own site full of recipes it was great! Only I'm not sure if it will be any good to you as the recipes were for the no count diet but I think she put the points value on a lot of them! Forgive me if I'm wrong as I haven't had a look in absolutely ages! It's

www.oldchem.piczo.com

Hope it helps! :D :hug:

I'd join in a dieting chat but a) I'm still pregnant so can't and b) I have my first antenatal class tonight so can't even pop in to offer support etc.

i would join a dieting chat but i just love cakes and pies to much :(

i cant dietno matter how hard i try lol

but i might pop by for a chin wag

great quite a few ppl. even if your not no a diet you can help us with tips that would be great :wink:

will try my best, hav to start hliday packing this evening so depends how much help the kids give me! :D

Get shuffling kiddie winkles, :hug: Oh ive not had chance to pm you but i weighed my self yesterday morning and i started at 12st so im gonna weigh my self every tues day ok hun :hug:

Ill be there!! Ill give rhys his bath early.

xxx

ca go for 6.30 i think im going out at 7.30, wont be able to make the men chat though sorry urchin:(

aww ur pretty chick, i can come to the other one now too yey :cheer:

i want to lose weight toooo a stone would be nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back