hi im hannah

hannah_1993

Reaction score
Hi im hannah, im 13 and 34weeks pregnant with my baby. The dad has already said he does not give a s*** about the baby but i dont care about him anymore, if he does not care about my baby. My mum and dad have said they will support me if i chose to keep the baby but they really think i should put the baby up for adoption when it is born, and i dotn want to as i love her with all my heart already.

I have joined just to chat to other people that have children or are excacting babies, anyone to chat to would be really nice, as im finding it really hardwith my parents tryign to mak me give my baby up. I dont want 2 i am willing to give up everyting but my baby.

Hannah

Hi Hannah.. i've replied in your other thread hun :hug:

:wave: welcome to the forum! its great that ur parents are so supportive, but u stick to ur guns dont be pressured into anything.
u can chat to other mums-to-be in ur stage of pregnancy
here
and to other teen mums
here
but everyones lovely here, u can chat in any of the sections!

Hi there :wave: and welcome to the forum. We're a friendly bunch here. Looking forward to chatting. xxx

Hi welcome to the forum... I replied in your other thread in teen's but just wanted to say congrats again and whatever desicion you make I'm sure it'll be the right one :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back