Anyone wanna.join me in.a takeaway

smess26

Reaction score
Dh is on overtime tonight till -midnight :( so gonna have a sneaky Indian lol feel a bit silly having it on my own lol anyone wanna join lol x

Ok I've.ordered lol quite abit lol x

I would but given up takeaway for lent :( enjoyyyyyy :)

I'm soooo thinking about a chinese for me cos I don't like sausages and oh and ds having sausage pasta....mmmmm x x x

Chicken korma rice popadoms mango chuckney and a peswria (sp) naan lol x x

I am going to - salt, pepper and chilli chicken and noodles methinks!!! x x

I didn't eat it all started then got bad pains again and now in bath so that was a waste :( x x

oooo i want takeaway! had a massive roast dinner tho! hope your pains settle down soon hun xx

Lol now a roast ide of loved. Mmmmmmm what road was it lamb chicken beef?? X x

Mmmm...... Yum yum lol..... We have just ordered a chinese. Where getting house special chow mein with (no king prawn), Salt and pepper chips and salt and pepper chicken. This is obv to share between us lol... Cant wait my mouths watering already :) xx

Chicken! Done in the slow cooker with tarragon, with roasted new potatoes and carrots! Forgot about other veg :blush:

I was gonna do us a big toad-in-the-hole but I have have a headache, flatmatt has fallen asleep already and OH just isn't fussed, So, I'm just eating ice cream lol

Mmmmmmm sounds lovely girls. I may have to get Chinese soon. I normally get roast duck rice and satay chicken with crisp chicken aswell. Lol what's salt and pepper like??

Alice do you cook the roasties in the slow cooker?? X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back