Anyone wanna hazard a guess....

Sproglett

Reaction score
to where baby's butt is lol!

just sat at my desk looked down and thought i'd get you girlies a pik.

bump.JPG

Sal

x x

Ha! This is lush! Mine does that all the time but opposite side to you! xxx

lol, been trying to get a sticky out pik for a while now tbh :)

Hahaha mine sticks out of the right too. Apparently if your baby is on the left side and head down this is optimum position for labour!! Woohoo xxx

Ha ha! great pic! Pickle does that too, but on the other side xx

Haha what a fab pic! My LO does this too, but on the opposite side xx

mine swaps and changes, up to about a week or so ago, baby was constantly in my ribs, but now according to the midwife its spine is curled round the right, head down and butt there where you can see it lol. strange how they get in these positions :)

Hahaha mines does this alot too...and at the same side as urs :) xx

yay for crazy babies :)

Last edited:
HA! great pic! My LO does this so often that sometimes its painful! My little one changes positions from left to right, depending on how i am laid. Sat up straight she is always to the left now x

loving your most recent bump pik hun, Cadie's growing well x x

Read an interesting thing today (fantastic baby development book I found in the library!!) that whether or not the baby is left or right handed is determined in the womb, and babies usually favour the side that they will be! So my bubs always prefers my right side, so chances are it will be right handed!!

lol, hubby and i are both left (although technically ambidexterous) baby lies where ever they feel bfit at the time lol. so guessing that he/she will be the same lol

lol, hubby and i are both left (although technically ambidexterous) baby lies where ever they feel bfit at the time lol. so guessing that he/she will be the same lol

Wow! There's the proof then ;)

I'm ambidextrous and hubby is right handed, although hubby has decided that I can't be ambidextrous because I don't write with my left hand as well. I guess all the psychological studies I took when I was doing my degree don't count then, according to him :p xx

I don't read any of the books so I am glad for all the people that have read all of the facts, and I gain my knowledge from the forums LOL

My baby is always camping out on the left side of my belly! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back