• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone used Fake Bake?

foxymum

Reaction score
has any of you girls ever tried Fake Bake (the self tanning stuff)
any tips on how to apply & can you shave your legs as usual, or does this shave the tan off your legs?

thanks.

Not sure about Fake Bake but I can recommend L'Oreal Sublime Bronze about £7 goes on like an oil shimmering gel and very good for skin. It doesn't smell and has never streaked or gone patchy on me. Dries fairly quick too.

i used it once and i ended up looking like an umpa lumpa!

practice is neededand you need to be in a position where you can stay indoors for a few days should it go grossly wrong :rotfl:

I haven't used Fake bake, but i do like tan wipes, i bought some cheapy ones and were better than any of the braned ones i have tried

Budge i wanna see pics of an umpa lumpa looking smurf :rotfl:

jo said:
I haven't used Fake bake, but i do like tan wipes, i bought some cheapy ones and were better than any of the braned ones i have tried

Budge i wanna see pics of an umpa lumpa looking smurf :rotfl:

JO!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i haven't seen you forever! :hug:

Hi Babe have you missed me???? :hug: :hug: :hug:
I've been around a bit, not as much as i used to

Sorry Foxymum for thread pinching :?

thans girls for the repylys.
forgot to add that tomorrow night it is my sisters hen night, so that is why i wanted a bit of a colour,

Lol at budge!! yes mine has gone quite patchy & awful at the knees!! i was surprised coz i have only heard good about fake bake....oh well better get in the oven tonight to get a good colour :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hee hee :hug:
i am sure i gave you my MSN yonks ago :think:
I'm always lurking somewhere :rotfl: :hug:

oooh Foxymum, leaving bit late to experiment with differant orange shades :lol:

jo said:
oooh Foxymum, leaving bit late to experiment with differant orange shades :lol:

hmmmm i know, lol, i leave everything to the last minute, even second!!!!

When i use fake tan i always go wrong i mainly end up with very orange feet :oops: :x :roll:

I can recommend building up subtle layers of Johnsons or Dove Moisturising tan stuff? You can get quite a nice subtle tan after 1 or 2 applications, depending on your skin colour.
It also gives you the opportunity to cover up and missed patches the next morning. If you start it about 2 or 3 days before your planned outing?

Just a suggestion

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back