Anyone too tired to nest?

Aug13

Reaction score
I feel nauseous and exhausted and my brain wants to do loads but my body isn't responding. I have so much to do now too!! :-( I'm 36+4 so not long to go!

Yes! I think I'm due pretty close to you, 15/8? I keep looking around at the house and I really really want to just get up and do it but I can't!! I have baby stuff everywhere, I need to put all her clothes away but I cannot find the energy to do so :( same as you, I feel really sick whenever I move, sleeping about 2-3hours a night and not feeling up to eatin is starting to take its toll! I hope you get your energy burst soon!!x

We are due same day, with a girl too lol I feel exactly as you just described. Glad to know I'm not alone lol have you the room ready yet? X

Haha, how strange! Well, the rooms been painted since 20weeks when we found out what we were having, I have all the stuff in there like the cot/chair/cupboards and things, but I just can't bring myself to sit down and sort all the clothes and things out! We were buying a pack of nappies a week and trying to fin a place for 500+ nappies is proving quite a challenge! Haha :) what about you? Do you have her room sorted?x

Same for me. So much to do but not enough energy. Came out of bed at 7.30 today and went back to bed for nearly 2 hours afterwards. xx

Me to! I just get tired and too achey standing up for too long! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Oh I am glad cuz everyone else seems so organised. We have still to paint which is getting done this week but I haven't set room up as people.are minding the cots etc until sunday when they are throwing a baby shower so hopefully it will get sorted by end of week! Just too tired to get stuck in but body won't let me! I got up had breakfast and put wash on then went back to bed, its ridiculous! X

I think I'm not too tiered but too lazy to nest. Iv tried doing things but I do because I have to not because I want to LOL. Had a nesty day a week or so back where I did loads of baking... That was fun to do. Hmm I would really like some cake but am too lazy to bake. I want home made taste cake tho not shop bought cake you ladies understand lol ... I might have to see if I can bribe anyone to make me one?

I feel the same. I do have everything ready but I just want to do more. I have no energy at all to clean, what usually takes me 2 hours is taking me practically a week. I feel completly useless at the moment. Doesnt help that its so hot either.

Im the same.. I do have random enegetic days though.

Got a huge list on the fridge of jobs I want to do! Not sure if I will manage it.. just hope the weayher gets cooler :)

mines only kicked in today! Lol! Better late than never eh! Xx

Well iv baked a cake couldn't bribe anyone. It's cooking now. My living room desperately needs a Hoover il ask hubby to bring Hoover downstairs later for me when its cooler. Cake is Victoria sponge mix but I'm gunna fridge it with whipped cream in middle and fresh strawberries and dust with icing sugar yummmy!!!! X

Well iv baked a cake couldn't bribe anyone. It's cooking now. My living room desperately needs a Hoover il ask hubby to bring Hoover downstairs later for me when its cooler. Cake is Victoria sponge mix but I'm gunna fridge it with whipped cream in middle and fresh strawberries and dust with icing sugar yummmy!!!! X

that sounds amaze :) i can cook, but no way can i bake lol xx

I feel the same. Started maternity leave now. Cleaned the whole upstairs on Saturday but that bloody knackered me out. Planned to do downstairs today but just cant be bothered. The heat doesn't help so i'll see how I feel when/if it gets any cooler. Theres soooo much I wanna do tho xxx see how u feel when weather changes hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back