Anyone still up? Had a bad dream :(

jazzmum2be

Reaction score
I had a well scary dream (it seemed more scary when I was having it though) :lol:
Me, my mum and the familly where having a bbq in the garden and i went into the house and into my bedroom, and this girl climed through the windoe (as my room was on the ground floor), and she stood there starring at me and she goes'this used to be MY room, get out' and i was like 'what? we live here now' and she started walking round my room telling me where all here stuff used to be, and then she goes 'that was the corner i hung myself in'. Then I screamed for my mum and she came in and saw her and started going 'shew , get outa here' like she was some kind of stray cat :rotfl: I was stood in the room screaming and the girl said 'can i come back tomorrow?' and i go 'no im 40 weeks pregnant this could send me into labbour you stupid girl' (how wierd is that i remember im pregnant in my dream lol)..
Then I wok up lol proper freaked me out, doesnt actually sound that scary but it was, woke up all sweaty lol.
Then I went back to sleep for like half an hour and had another dream, was wierd cause it was the same setting (having a bbq with familly).
& I went into the garden and my cousin made me sit on his knee (hes 18), and he asked me if i wanted to go back to his flat and i was like sure. so we go off holding hands :S get back to his flat and start making out :shock:
Thats when I wake up.
I mean WITH MY COUSIN, what the hell :rotfl:

I'm up as it is only 10.45pm here, but I dunno how I can help with your dream.... gotta love those pregnancy hormones!

Dreams are freaky sometimes, especially when they feel so realistic! :(

Most of that means nothing to me I'm afraid :lol:
However we have a family friend who is really good at reading dreams and everyones always asking him :roll: and two of the things he's told me in the past are:

Dying - in a dream means the opposite, it's not death but a fresh start
Sleeping with someone - (in the intimate sense) actually means that you've learnt a lot from that person and isn't actually sexual......this is apparently why a lot of the time people get creeped out because it's a close friend or a relation :shock:

You gotta love those falling dreams though when you wake up with a jump just before you hit the bottom! :shock:

Well now, I'm off to :sleep: myself.

Night night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back