• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone still suffering from sickness?

*Star*

Reaction score
I am so fed up of it now.
I do have hyperemesis, but it is going but it can be so cruel.
I'll have days where I'm great - wouldn't even know I've ever been sick, and then I'll have days where the slightest thing can make me sick (this morning it was the smell of dog food).
And I've been sick all day since with that horrible feeling in my stomach that doesn't go away.

I'm back at work tomorrow (after finishing maternity leave today), and I'm so panicky that I'm going to have a bad day sickness wise.

I'm usually stop being sick around 14-16 weeks (going by my two boys pregnancies) and I am so ready to be back to myself again

My sickness has only recently calmed down. I had it bad, was being sick 4/5 times a day. I have the odd sick day but thankfully it is only once a day when it happens.

I wasn't too bad for sickness at the begining but it seemed to get worse around 10 weeks have had two really bad weeks really hoping its going to go soon and Im going to get this extra energy I keep hearing about!!

:hug: Yep still puking if I'm not careful.

I had a kidney infection what was making me sick loads what I thought was hyperemesis but was soon tested and thats all it was. But if I don't eat loads or if I have woke up and been sick then I feel bad all day. :( Its not very nice at all and I really feel for you having hyperemesis its the most horrible thing I hope it gets under control soon. :hug:

I was still being sick at 13 weeks but it's settled right down now. I was sick a week or so ago when my daughter had the d&v bug but I don't know if that was pregnancy or mild bug. Hopefully it will settle down for you soon.

yes i[m the same, if i wake up and i'm sick then i'm on a downer with it for the whole day.
i need to get a refill with my sickness meds, cause i feel like i want to safe them as i'm not allowed a refill on my zofran for home use cause it's not licensed to use in pregnancy here

Oh hon you poor love i feel for you, mine is only going about now and even then i still sick a tinee bit...

Hang in there chuck!!

xc

thanks - i'm just gonna soak in a bath for a while soon then have an early night - had one of my tablets and it doesn't seem to have helped

I feel for you hun cos its awful, ive managed to get rid of mine so i'm sure yours will go too. But heres a suggestion for the time being:
flat lemonade. pour a glass of lemonade and leave it to go flat overnight, then when you wake up sip it slowly. my mum suggested it when i had sickness and it actually worked for me. Hope it works for you too. Take care and hope you feel better soon :hug:

Yep still being sick most mornings and I'm now 19 weeks. It was better for about 4-5 week from 10-15 weeks usually- got up, threw up immediately (if was going to prob once/twice a week) ate a piece of toast and then felt better, but its now back and doesn't seem to have any routine and like others am really worried about being ill at work. I keep being told that after 22-23 week hopefully should be better - I am sure this started at 10-13 weeks !!

it is really starting to get me down and am really not enjoying being pregnant at the moment but hopefully I will feel the "glow" soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back