• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone started back up exercising?

Annabanna33

Reaction score
I stopped exercising 4 times a week when i found out i was pregnant, as it was pretty vigourous and strenuous exercise. I then had a scare at 8 weeks, so havent been back since. Im now not feeling too bad, but am worried if i go back something will happen to jepordise baby. Anyone else feeling like this? Anyone suggest any alternative exercise?

Thanks

A
x

Walking is always a safe option as is swimming. I've also known women to jog throughout their pregnancies, but it's always best to speak to your midwife and she what forms of exercise she suggests.

Totally agree with Bexie..........I walk my dog daily and have also been swimming a few times - both are fine!

i started swimming at about 20 weeks and go 3-4 times per week now

as above if your concerned about exercise i would def go with the walking and swimming
glad you have the energy lol :rotfl: my idea of exercise now is getting out of bed in the morning :rotfl: xxxxxx

I was going to start on the cross trainer once the first tri nausea had gone, but OH was really scared about me doing to much, so I am just sticking to walking. I have my whole life to get back into shape so I'm not going to worry about it now :dance:

Yep totally agree. I lost 5 stone before i got pregnant, so i know i can do it, and im not even planning on gaining quite that much!!
6 months left and to be honest i think swimming is far more relaxing. altho was told not to do breastroke legs, as this is bad for your pelvis apparently!
Thanks for your advice guys!

A
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen