Anyone see this?...thought it was funny!

YES i did and i was crying laughing!
Omg that opera singer had me so overwhelmed i really liked him, and also the little boy who wnated to be like peter kay i was sobbing beggin them to put him through.

that opera singer had really sad eyes :(

The Opera guy is fantastic... :D

I didn't watch the show did he get thru?

Yeah the opera guy got through, he was fantastic :D

Yep think I will be addicted to that every Saturday too now :roll:

Really? It only runs for 9 shows I think so does that mean it will only be on for just over a week? :(

Haven't seen or heard of this till 2day but will deffinatly be watching from now on.

The faces on the judges when Damon said his act was unique, they all though yeah we've heard that before, but he certainly proved them wrong, he was fantastic about cried laughing.

Oh and the Opera singer nearly brought me to tears 2, I got shivers down my spine, he was great.

Wish I'd seen the kid that wanted to be like Peter Kay.

xSuzx

Just looked up show and it seems it is on every night so now I'm going to have to choose between that and Big Bro :roll:

i know its defineately on tonight its half 8 but not sure if it is every night, maybe x factor is starting soon :D

ITV glitzy, it is brilliant i really enjoyed it, I cant get the opera man out of my head he was brilliant

I dont think anyone expected that voice to come out of the opera guy and he looked so scared :( I had a lump in my throat and my eyes filled up when the audience started screaming because he was so good :cheer:

Snuggle said:
I dont think anyone expected that voice to come out of the opera guy and he looked so scared :( I had a lump in my throat and my eyes filled up when the audience started screaming because he was so good :cheer:

absoloutely didnt expect that i said to ian hes gonna be rubbish and then he sung and i got goosebumps up my arms and neck and when he hit that note i welled up, im not really an opera fan where i would go watch it in an opera house BUT i do enjoy seeing people sing it i think its such a beautiful talent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back