Did anyone watch Top Gear last night (red nose day special!)

Yes I thought it was very funny too, those 3 make a great team :) I love the Top Gear where they went to America and wrote 'bad' words on each others cars and nearly got attacked :shock: frightening for them but watching it on TV knowing they were safe, was so funny :lol:

Redshoes said:
Yes I thought it was very funny too, those 3 make a great team :) I love the Top Gear where they went to America and wrote 'bad' words on each others cars and nearly got attacked :shock: frightening for them but watching it on TV knowing they were safe, was so funny :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that was the best!!

violet-glow said:
Redshoes said:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

that was the best!!

Agreed. Sooooooo funny :rotfl:

Last nights show was good too :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I missed it aww no

when is the repeat - oh please i wanna watch it - omg Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

it was ace! James may looked so 'concentrated!'
Clarkson was counting madly 1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4!
and the Hamster looked to be quite relaxed and happily playing away ..
I can't look at the hamster without wondering how he feels and does he look and life differently now. all a bit weird!

I watched it too, was brilliant!!!! definately funniest part.

don't know whether I am getting older and more sentimental, but the serious videos really got to me this year. I don't think I have ever laughed and then cried so much in equal measure.

it was brilliant, i laughed so much with the chicken on the stage lol!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

if you go to you tube and type comic relief 2007 you can probably watch most of it in bits on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back