Anyone Read....

K X

Reaction score
Closer Magazine this week?

There's a story in it about a couple in England which scares me slightly.

She still bf's her 5 year old and 2 year old daughter, but the worst bit is they still co sleep with their children and have sexual intercourse whilst the children are in their bed! :puke:

Sorry I think that is quite perverted. I feel funny havin cuddles when Rebecca is in the room in her cot sleeping! :rotfl:

:shock: No way, i find that really disturbing actually

Do not agree with the sex in front of children. That is surely child abuse, what if the children wake up whilst they are at it.

Hmm I wonder if this couple will be on Channel five :?

K x there is a show on next monday on channel 5 9pm about it

will be intersting :lol:

Get Closer Magazine ladies - £1.10 I love it.

Thanks for that Dionne, will have to watch! :wink:

I dunno if i wanna watch that, wonder what their excuse is for it?

Fair enough still bf'ing her 2 year old, but maybe 5 years is a bit :shock: and as for the having sex thing with their kids in their bed, well i just find that totally wrong to be honest

i agree davina sex with your children in the bed is on the brink of child abuse :puke:

She still bf's her 5 year old and 2 year old daughter, but the worst bit is they still co sleep with their children and have sexual intercourse whilst the children are in their bed!

Having sex with the children in the bed is just wrong :shakehead: Wonder if some people reading the mag think all co-sleepers do that.

Can I just ask what's wrong with feeding a 5 year old and 2 year old? Curious as to why you think that's wrong?

Kina said:
She still bf's her 5 year old and 2 year old daughter, but the worst bit is they still co sleep with their children and have sexual intercourse whilst the children are in their bed!

Having sex with the children in the bed is just wrong :shakehead: Wonder if some people reading the mag think all co-sleepers do that.

Can I just ask what's wrong with feeding a 5 year old and 2 year old? Curious as to why you think that's wrong?

dont think 2 yr old is so wrong. but 5yr old i find very wierd. ok the boobs are there to feed BABIES, but thats it babies. i dont think its right for a 5yr old to suck its mums boobs !!STRANGE!!

even if i wanted to ect i wouldnt, as im not doing any thing that will just cause my child to be bullied. my brother is 5 and at school im just imagining the bullying if people found out he was breast fed :|

thats shocking! some people have no sense of reality!! urgh :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats just shocking! I feel auful doing it when Ella is asleep in her cot! You wouldnt think there would be room in the bed for all four Im squashed enough when sharing the bed with Ella!

I agree that BF a 2 year old is ok (although I wouldnt myself) but a 5yr old! I mean their all grown up at that age arent they, becoming independant starting school ect, I think its the parents trying to keep their babies as babies personally. Hope this thread doesnt turn nasy :angel:

They get no goodness from breast milk after a certain age - 18 months or something? :think:

The sex thing is truly disturbing. Because Lydia's cot is in our room, and we are TTC, we do have to do it in the same room as her...but only if she's really fast asleep (the cot is right at the bottom of the room - not even close to touching the bed). Even then I feel kinda ikky about it...and if she stirs even a tiny bit I end up leaping off DH dead fast lol. (sorry TMI there :oops: )

But I think it would be emotionally harder to wean a 4 year old from the breast than it would a 6month old for example. A 4 year old would be much more aware of what he/she was being denied after having for so long.

No way could I do it that long, I didnt even last 2 weeks :oops:

At that age they tend to self wean as some mothers believe that this is better for baby then you deciding when they stop. Tthat is why they feed for so long as the child stops when they want to, most lose the suckle ability when they are 4-5

am hoping Seren will just give up herself before 2 years, if not I will have to stop and she won't be happy :D

ah right Im with you Beanie. Now you mention it I remember this from the extremem breatfeeding programme. That 7 or 8 yr old was only just loosing her sucking ability then!

yeah she was getting angry wasn't she that she couldn't feed anymore. Her sister had lost hers at five. Some babies lose it at 2 so it varies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back