Anyone please help me!

Charlotte1993

Reaction score

Hey there, a quick question. I need help.
I am 10W+2D pregnant, and sometimes I wake up in a morning (like this morning) and my belly is flat as a pancake. No bump, nothing. Also when I go to the toliet I always check for blood, but it good as there is no blood! At night thought my belly is like a extra large football. Then i can tell I’m really pregnant. Why is this?

Have you guys experienced this before? And could it be normal or wrong?

Thanks, Charlotte x

TThis sounds like your bump is mostly bloat at this stage, which is why it’s flatter in the morning. It doesn’t sound like anything to worry about at all! Most people don’t start showing until the late second trimester.

Definitely just bloating causing your bump to be bigger later in the day, nothing to worry about. x

Thanks both of you. I was abit worried about this. Ive had my breakfast a snack and my dinner up to yet and my bump dont look big today.

Anymore comments on this will be appropriated! Please post your comments

I'm 15 weeks plus 3 and my stomach is still fairly flat in the morning (I say fairly flat as I have put a bit of weight on but I'm well aware it's weight and not bump) as the day goes on especially after eating a big meal I do then bloat by the evening which gives me a more obvious bump.

It's still early days so I wouldn't worry about not showing yet. (This is my second pregnancy as well; you usually show earlier in your second but like I say other than a bit of weight gain I'm not really showing yet - although the weight I have gained has gone to my stomach)

I'm 15 weeks plus 3 and my stomach is still fairly flat in the morning (I say fairly flat as I have put a bit of weight on but I'm well aware it's weight and not bump) as the day goes on especially after eating a big meal I do then bloat by the evening which gives me a more obvious bump.

It's still early days so I wouldn't worry about not showing yet. (This is my second pregnancy as well; you usually show earlier in your second but like I say other than a bit of weight gain I'm not really showing yet - although the weight I have gained has gone to my stomach)

Nice helpful reply thanks and thanks for reassuring me it’s nothing to worry about, as I was worried this morning (very)

It's natural to worry; you won't be long off your first scan now will you- hopefully that will put your mind at rest

You fill your stomach up with food as the day progresses so of course it'll look bigger at night. It's the same when you're not pregnant. At 10 weeks any bump you have is 90% bloat as baby is tiny. Don't worry :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back