• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone miss being pregnant?

Yodabo

Reaction score
I do! I know I got my little boy who I just can't looking at and I love him more than anything but I kinda miss my bump, it was like our little bond thing...just me and him. I had a relatively good pregnancy and it went soooo quick and knowing that I won't ever get that again makes me a little sad (last baby)

Hubby was sweet last night, he said that at least he's out so we can both share that bond now.

Anyone else feel like this? I know the feelings will change as the weeks go on mind!

OMG NO!!!!!!!!!!!
I would have 100's of children if I didnt have to be pregnant I hate every min of it even the bump.
I'm just sooooo glad herbie is here and my pregnancy is over with just wish the wks would slow down tho its going too fast

I really loved and missed my bump soo much after my son was born. Thankfully though ı get to go through it again :D I hope I enjoy this pregnancy as much as my first ...

I do. I spend the whole pregnancy moaning that I want it to be over, then when it is, I start wishing I could doit all again x

It's just an amazing experience isn't it! With my 2nd I had an awful pregnancy but this time round it was good..probably why I miss it! Lol

I agree Lanny, the weeks are going too fast..I already notice a difference after one week!

I enjoyed being pregnant and will hopefully get to do it all over again but towards the end I was just massive, and I don't miss that at all!! It's so nice fitting into my normal clothes, not having swollen feet and being able to get my shoes on and off without it being such a mammoth effort lol!

I hated it! I liked feeling him move,but hated everything else about it! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back