Anyone keep their pregnancy tests?!!

jsykes1975

Reaction score
Total by the way but just wondered if anyone is as weird as me!

If I'm right, the "pregnant" digital ones run out of battery and presumedly the result?

However, I have all 4 of my "when I found out" pee test sticks.

Have to say, they all have there lids in tact but it's still a bit minging isn't it?

Especially since they date back to 2001!

For me, there's nothing as exciting and momentous as that moment (except their births obviously!)

JULIE XXXXX

Emma Mary 18 wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always Missed

LoL yep got mine, and plan to hang onto it for a while i guess. Still has lid etc on it so nothing yucky to touch so why not?
I also have taken piccies of it too, so when it does finally get really minging i shall bin it.

A
x

Yup ive still got mine although its in one of those zip-loc bags

also have pics of it

I have kept the 2 from Brody and the 7 :oops: from this one! Even the 2 digital ones which have obviously nothing on them anymore :lol:

Yes i have from all of mine but this time ive kept them in a box along with her scan picture's :)

Yes I've kept mine. It's not yucky, it's a lovely keepsake imho. Reminds me of the most magical feeling when that second line appears, so exciting :cheer:

yeah ive got all of mine as well and there is a few cause I kept taking tests to "make sure" :lol: also go the digital one I did even tho its blank. I couldn't get rid of them cause thats the start of the journey so to speak.

Oh no I didnt keep mine and now I feel guilty :lol: :oops: Maybe I should do another one and pretend its from when I found out :rotfl:

I've got all of mine too - even the ones from when I found out I was pregnant with Amber which are from Feb 2005! And about six from this time, I kept doing them coz I just couldn't believe I was finally preggers again after trying for so long! :lol:

Ive still got them, and the OV tests that I had done, also got photos of them

yea i have mine from when i was pregnant with sophie, but this baby and alastair were both digital tets so they went away after an hr :(

and i wasnt going to buy the other kinds cos all pregnancy tests are so bloody expensive

Yep! I still have the 7 I did. All in my bedside draw. No idea why I still have them but they do make me smile especially as I'm sitting here on my due date!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back