Anyone keep lizards?

Awwww how sweet are their faces, they look like they're smiling :)
Lovely, thanks for sharing x

Are you not able to raise his viv? We have a cheap coffee table from ikea (£12) that Loki's viv sits on and it's perfect.

It can't be much fun bending down to clean out/feed etc?

Tbh I hadn't really thought about something that's not purpose built, but I'd worry a little bit in case the table wasn't strong enough, altho it's not like a fish tank which has a lot of weight in it. Also his viv sits where I planned to put the crib in an alcove. My lounge is a long narrow room and it's about the only place for it :(

Feeding him is fine, but yeah cleaning him ain't much fun now as I'm getting back pain now.

Oh and Loki looks lovely :)

Last edited:
Pysco falcon I too am puzzled why people get rid of their pets when they are pregnant, one of my cats I got from an animal home when she was handed in as the owner was pregnant, iv had her for 14 years and she has been the loveliest of cats and never any bother :) I have 2 cats and 4 goldfish and 1 gecko and my partners 2 bearded dragons and his 2 geckos :)

Gorge reptiles :)
I love lizards especially beardies but can't have any myself as I freak out at feeding live food and try to save the food :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back