Anyone joined Bizziebaby??? Got product to trial this morning :)

mdsremos

Reaction score
A few months ago I took the plunge and joined a site called www.bizziebaby.co.uk thinking that for the £5.00 membership fee I didnt have much to lose.
Anyway, got a parcel delivered out of the blue this morning via UPS. It enclosed a compliment slip from a company congratulating me on my pregnancy and enclosing one of their products to try and write a review on via the Bizziebaby website.
I am so shocked to have received something let alone the fact its work RRP £129.99!!!!!!!!
The item I received is a Ritmo advanced sound system for me and baby...its a type of belt with built in speakers to play music directly to little one whilst in the womb and I can connect earphones as well so we can relax together http://www.nuvo-group.co.uk/
Cant wait to charge the unit and try it out later :dance:

oh wow thats an amazing free gift!!

well done you!!

x

Is there any catch to this? Like you have to send the items back? x

this is tempting, do you have to send the items back? does the £5 fee last forever or does it have to be renewed?

i joined anyway. Think the £5 is just for 12months. Also some items that you may recieve are excluded so you can't keep everything. I'll let you know when i recieve something! Xx

if you get a goodie then im definately joinin up! :)

I joined up but I havent had anything yet I wonder how long you have to wait?

I joined in august this year, the £5 fee is an annual membership, and received the item beginning of November completely out of the blue. I just sat back and waited and I know some people who joined who recieved items once their little one arrived such as baby swings, pushchairs and playmats as these seem to be items they want the most feedback on.

I joined at the beginning of April and waited about 2 months for our 1st product. We got a freds swimtrainer that AJ would scream at :lol:
We havent had anything since, although we were asked to attend and review a 4 week Jo Jingles course but couldnt attend due to other commitments and it being too far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back