been to the doctors this morning

winnie89

Reaction score
Hey girls a few days ago I started a thread about having got really bad backache and I've been to the doctors this morning and he said everything is ok with the baby and they have gave me some co-codamol (500mg) and he said if it gets any worse he'll review it for me but he says that this low dosage won't harm the baby in anyway so all the girls that are suffering out there get down to your gp and see what they can do for you xxx

Glad he has given you painkillers. I hope they work for you, I had to get stronger ones yesterday but they seem to be helping me sleep so that's good.

Am seeing the mw on monday to get a strap. Painkillers make me drowsy which I certainly don't need help with lol and am only comfy in bed so sleeping isn't a problem it's when I'm up and about :(

I'm sure I was meant to win the lottery this week xxxxxxxxx

Yeah I've just taken one and it seems to be working, couldn't stand the pain any longer!

thanks baby brain, it got that bad i was on my hands and knees in the middle of my living room screaming in pain with tears streaming down my face! getting better though! xx

Its easy to forget about it when the painkillers kick in so just remember to take it easy hun xxxxxx

thanks will do trying not to rely on then too much cuz i know they can effect the baby and make them sleepy

aww glad he gave u something hun.

I got the belt from Maternity physio on Tuesday and its helping a bit even though i now have sore raw skin where it rubs off me but happily have that over the hip and back pain.

Thats good the pains are effective, I'm relly suffering with this pregnancy all round. Thats why I'm never online anymore. I hope the pain stays away for you hun xxx

Thats what I take they really help but word of warning they make you constipated!!!!!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back