Anyone heard from Pinky Princess today?

Hello! I'm here! Just popping on and off checking up on MrsMc! Got given a load of baby clothes yesterday so been busy sorting them out and washing them etc :) feel very loved now tho!!

bless you......you're very loved... !! first thing i do when i wake is log on to see how all you due ladies are doing..xx

Me too. I'm feeling really fed up now and I'm only 3 days late do I can't imagine how you're feeling. I know these due dates aren't exact but it is so disheartening isn't?

Are me and you the only ones left now?

Make a pregnancy ticker

I think there's 4 or 5 of us left! I'm starting to feel very privileged that I have a date lol! I'm starting to feel very apprehensive about it its hard to know that when I go into hospital on Tuesday I'll be opening myself to a load of pain!! Remind me why I'm doing this again? Lol! Also worried about OH having to go home overnight!

bless you......you're very loved... !! first thing i do when i wake is log on to see how all you due ladies are doing..xx

Same here Claire!!!! Its addictive..........

I'm even on here when my family are here visiting!!!

Last edited:
especially now i have had my journey with all the ladies who are delivering :) xx

Only two more sleeps then Pinky... How exciting! How long do they let you go overdue in your area?

I hope my phone works in hospital cause I'll be wanting to update.

I want my body back now! And my mum is on strict orders to bring me pâté on toast as soon as I have popped the little fella out.

Make a pregnancy ticker

I think 10 days as thats when I've been booked but when we ring up on the morning they might say they are too busy and leave us another day!
I'm getting angsty and trying to be over prepared when were ready for him!!

Have u had any signs yet??

Ha ha! I have some stilton with cranberries cheese in the fridge ready to eat - bought for christmas but of course got to wait till this one pops out now!

Camembert, Bree and goats cheese, sigh.......

Does anyone know if you are still supposed to avoid these things if breastfeeding?

I don't know what I'm looking for really pinky. After sweep Thursday I thought things were happening... Cramps etc and lost plug Friday but nothing since. I've been really tearful and emotional the last two days which apparently is a sign. What about you pinky? Any signs?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Nothing! He's going no where!

I got to the stage where I thought everything was a sign but it wasn't lol I even had really bad unexplained pains at one point that meant nothing lol!!

I was just walking through tesco thinking about the scene I'm going to make when I get to buy some pate....."yey liver!", like silence of the lambs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back