Anyone got this highchair?

Reminds me of Austin Powers.

My friend has one of those and thinks its absolutely fantastic! She won it in a competition.
They are quite big, but do look very comfy, and I know my kids would love it! Just couldnt sped that much on a chair though...We have a £12 Ikea high chair that is perfect :lol:

:shock: OMG I could never justify spending that on a highchair even if I could afford it! Looks pretty cool though!

I saw this the other week in one of the books that comes through the door and I dont think it's nice.... I think it looks so uncomfortable

i would never pay that amount of money fr a high chiar that will end up covered in staines that wont come out i have a £30 one from argos.

There is an easy way to recognise owners of this highchair, they generally have MUG tatooed across their forehead :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
There is an easy way to recognise owners of this highchair, they generally have MUG tatooed across their forehead :lol:

cheeky :wink:

It's cool but I would never pay that for a highchair even if I could afford it. The highchair I have got cost £50 and is great :D

woah that would look out of place in my house! but very stylish in a minimalist london pad, where there were no babies to mess it up

that price is just crazy!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back