Anyone got a list of EVERYTHING You need to buy for baby?

Vicxzy

Reaction score
Cos we haven't got a clue & get overwhelmed in places like babies r us & mothercare x

My child has a blue cardi so far lol so nope made no list so far i was so organised with my older son this time im going to hold off a bit as not as much space this time round.

Think a lot of people maybe get the bigger things out the way first like pram,cot, crib, moses basket
THey all cost the most money i guess.

Or go for little things if its to overwhelming like ur babys play gym, bath chair/bath whatever u want.

I know in my head what i want just not done nothing about it so far lol x

Lol a blue Cardigan made me laugh out loud I can just picture it swinging in the breeze on it's own in babys room lol that's what our nurserys like too, 1 lonely babygrow! that's the problem aside from the obvious, pram car seat cut Moses basket we don't know what we need to buy there's so much stuff out there! X

Ooh thanks Lexi, I can't download on my phone but i'll try tmo on the laptop x

Ooh that's just what I need Thanks Lexi! I am the same as you girls - have one sleepsuit and one vest and I'm almost 26 weeks!! People are beginning to think I'm strange now cause I haven't got anything!! I think it's because I do not like shopping anyway and the few times I've tried I've just felt overwhelmed and walked back out again!! A lady at work wrote me a list to get me started and this list is great so guess the next step is to go shopping...eeeeeek!!! xxx

i wrote my list out tonight... :) i have to have a list otherwise i will buy too much and prob forget something...it does make it easier when its not your first as you know what stuff you need to buy and what you bought last time that you didnt really use/need..
i know its early but least i have my list so when people offer to buy something for baby (has already started :) ) i can just put there name next to it and i can buy something else. got to wait till 31 jan for scan just to make sure everything is ok and there is only one baby in there!

rememberthenappies.com is a good one! I have a list of everything I do have to keep track... which is a good idea if you don't want to over buy xx

I have basically everything bought if you would like me to pm you my list of the things I have x

Oh I'll have a look at both of those lists, I'm actually super organised so far! :)

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back