anyone got a cyst ?

kel17

Reaction score
hi im 14 wekks pregnant and when i went for my 12 week scan they found a 9 cm cyst i have since been to see the obstetrician who said that it could rupture and it is nothing to do with the pregnancy but that they didnt want to do anything with it as yet but will check it again at the 20 week scan iam now worried that i might have to have a c - section has anyone else got a cyst ?

Yeah but not to worry about it ...

Normally thought after it's 5cm they drain it ... they arn't allowed to leave them that big???

Im on borderline with mine it's just under (shrinking on it's own) but i nearly had to have something done ...

You sure it's deff 9cm???

take care chick ...

Imi

yh i its def 9cm its written on my green notes but they just sed that as its not causing me pain that they will leave it and review it at 20 weeks i was concerned but im ok now

i had a cyst and it disappeared at 24 weeks :)

Hi,

I also had a 10 cm cyst at 14 weeks. As the baby grew the cyst got smaller as there was less room for it to grow. Try not to worry as long as it is not giving you any pain then it is not a problem. If you have any pain with it go to the hospital, as many times as you need to. I was told that if my cyst did not grow smaller I would have to have a cesarean but now I am 29 weeks pregnant and the cyst is only 1.5cm.

Siena

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back