Anyone glowing yet lol...

Loulabele

Reaction score
Just wondered when the so called "glowing" skin and all the rest is coming, wouldn't like to be waiting on it - :lol:
I heard that your hair is supposed to be in better condition, nails and all the rest are supposed to grow quicker etc....

Have to say, nails did grow and were lovely, all nicely manicured but have now broken :shakehead: (damn housework), but defo my hair isn't any different nor is my skin, in fact i have found that this week it is so dry, :puke: . . .

I'm not moaning, just wondering what the crack is with the rest of u :D

Morning :D

Mmm dont know if my skin is 'glowing' but I havent had a single spot since I found out I was pregnant :think: ..I really shouldnt have said that, should I... I have also noticed in the last couple of weeks that my face feels dry, like when i dry of after a shower it feels all tight, but dont know if thats the weather.

My nails are definitely growing quicker, I keep my nails short so need to keep cutting them :D

My hair is the usual...thick, dry birdsnest :? How I wish I had lovely silky locks :lol:

I'm also waiting for the day I start to 'glow'.

My hair has always been really fine and thin so I was actually really looking forward to it thickening up when it stops falling out - the only thing that's happened so far is that its greasier than usual.

My nails are growing quicker than usual.

My skin is very dry but also quite spotty. I never used to have 'spotty' skin but now i have - sporting about 6 at the moment :( . I've also got really dry, chapped lips - might be the weather but not usually this bad

I have an anti-glow! I have thick curly hair which is less dry than normal, but I have shocking roots showing through (naturally brunette but I dye it red). My skin is really dry and I have spots. I never had spots so feel quite miffed to get them now. I am still pretty tired and due to the way I work (I do 2 -3 24 hour on calls each week) I don't always get a great nights sleep, so constantly look a bit pale and drawn. As I am also quite fat, and carry my weight on my belly anyway, I don't think I am going to look pregnant until I'm much further on. Woe is me!!!

I think my glow may be starting to set in, in that the totally dodgy skin I had in tri 1 is improving! Hey, if that's glow, I'll take it. No sign of my chronic flaky scalp flare-up abating yet though, I seem to have become immune to my normal special shampoo. :(

No glow for me :( Just dry skin and the same messy hair! I also dye mine red and it's faded loads so looking pretty poo at the moment :rotfl:

I feel far from 'glowing' .... bad skin and dry hair. My nails are doing well though. I think 'pregnancy glow' was all a big lie :rotfl: lol

my mums bloke said i look lovely and healthy yesterday from pregnancy i personaly think it was a kind way of saying i look fat :lol:
i always have god skin and nails but my hair is nicer now
it wasnt with thomas though
xx

gotta say im now starting to feel better in myself at 18 weeks getting some energy back and feeling more confident in myself. my nails and hair are fab but i still can't rid of the dreaded spots!! but im getting there otherwise finally!!

I just thought in my mind that you'd have like a duey glow to ur cheeks or something when u were pregnant - well thats what i heard anyhow..... :think:

Probably a big fat lie :fib: :fib: :fib:

Unless - the redness in your cheeks is caused by the excess weight we all carry - call it a mini workout :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had nice clear skin before I got pregnant and now I keep going all spotty... grrrr ... :twisted:

I have a pink-cheeked complexion anyway but I think it must be getting more obvious - people keep asking me if I'm hot... or maybe I just look really sweaty :rotfl:

splashmonkey said:
I have a pink-cheeked complexion anyway but I think it must be getting more obvious - people keep asking me if I'm hot... or maybe I just look really sweaty :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: phew...... :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back