• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone getting really clumsy?

hayesgirl

Reaction score
I am 22+2 with my first and suddenly this week i have become incredibly clumsy and not just dropping things like you read about.... actually falling over! Yesterday tripped up the stairs (managed to not actually fall properly though somehow) and today whilst out on my lunch i just lost my balance and fell onto my hands and knees onto the pavement. Neither was particularly bad and i've just got a bit of a scuffed knee. Just worried it will get worse!!!!

Anyone else experiencing this?

oh god, i have become the most clumsy person ever

now to be fair I have always been a little bit clumsy but just recently its become ridiculous
I seem to trip over thin air, i bash into everything etc etc its driving me mad...........i actually shouted at myself yesterday as I was so fed up with it lol Im covered in cuts and bruises (and burns were I fell against the oven) nightmare

yep other day in mcdonalds i dipped my nuggert in my tea and not it tomato sauce, i have dropped a lot of stuff and when i do i just wanna stomp my feet on floor and scream lol x

I am finding im loosing my balance alot and bumping into things!

haha! Well glad its not just me then! Hubby thinks that I should get one of those baby walkers (only adult size!) - failing that a set of knee pads!

Me too - you're definitely not alone!!! I drop stuff, spill stuff and walk into things - hubby thinks it's hilarious!

x

I'm tripping up steps!! Had my two dogs out on lead last week and came to a set of steps. Tripped up, not badly, just went forward on my hands :dohh: ...blamed the pooches on pulling cos there were people about haha...THEN proceed to do it again less than 30 seconds later...on the same set of steps!! Again pooches got the blame :whistle: ...and I got a red face :oops: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back