Anyone from the South?

I lived in semington in the really backward Trowbridge!!!

I used to take my girls to the ice skating rink in Swindon

i've heard of Trowbridge so many times but can never quite work out where that is, i know its near!

I bet you prefer poole! I love visting my family in Bournemouth

Yeah i grew up in poole and only moved to wilts for 9 months but it was the longest 9 months of my life!!! I really missed the night life, shopping, people, family. So yes i am so glad to be back :dance:

Wow there are loads of us. Does everyone think it would be better to have a meet before or after most of the babies are born?

Llys said:
Camberley/Guildford area???

(I'm on that border too ) :)

Ah, i used to live in Camberley! Im in yateley now, not far from camberley. :D

kellysomer said:
Wow there are loads of us. Does everyone think it would be better to have a meet before or after most of the babies are born?

id say after as it will be nicer weather then aswell if its before we are looking at feb/march time
also might be easier for people to get about as i wouldnt want to be traveling far at 8 months pg
manda xx

hmm yeah think id prefer after baby was born, spring time? wher abouts though.... which town??

sazzylou said:
Llys said:
Camberley/Guildford area???

(I'm on that border too ) :)

Ah, i used to live in Camberley! Im in yateley now, not far from camberley. :D

Oh my goodness.. we're neighbours almost... that's 3 of us about 5 miles from each other!! (and we are due all around the same time too!!!)

LUNCH DATES GIRLS!!!!! hahahahahaha Would be MAD not to!!!

(even if I will feel like the prehistoric one there probably!!)

A bit nearer the time i will plot where everyone is on the map and then go for somewhere in the middle.

I think its best after all the babies are born, we dont want any deliveries at the meet.... :rotfl:

Yeah i was thinking that kelly, plus we should all be on maternity leave so it should be easier to get a date.

i can travel anywhere within the hampshire area maybe a little farther but i dont do trains very well and buses confuse me lol
manda xx

i'd be happy to give some one whos close to me a lift, shud have a MPV by then too

I vote for Butlins in Bognor or Minehead... LOL :cheer:

paradysso said:
i'd be happy to give some one whos close to me a lift, shud have a MPV by then too

Yep me too, I pick up my new one next week - gutted to be getting rid of my car that i've got at the mo, I love it but i won't be able to get three car seats in the back.

It was a sporty focus now i'm getting a proper family car!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back