Anyone from the South?

Christina1979

Reaction score
Hello!!

I saw the Midlands thread and loads of you are from round there, so was wondering if anyone is down south like me???

I used to live in London but now live on the border between Hampshire and Surrey....

there is a few of us but spread out most already have kids i think
manda xx

i'm in south west london :) not sure we'll be staying here after trog arrives though - we've only got a 1 bed flat so think we'll be off out into the home counties somewhere, with dreams of a house and garden...!

hehe im a southerner as well as a temporary midlands-er

my flat is in hemel hempstead but seeing as its a tiny one bed, we'll be moving oop north by march

Christina1979 said:
Hello!!

I saw the Midlands thread and loads of you are from round there, so was wondering if anyone is down south like me???

I used to live in London but now live on the border between Hampshire and Surrey....

Camberley/Guildford area???

(I'm on that border too ) :)

I was wondering the same as you but there seems to be quite a few of us, see my FAO Sass thread, two of us from Hampshire and one in wiltshire.

Paradysso and i are thinking of setting up a meet for people in the south as thebig meet up was a bit far. Let us know if you want to join us?

ooo id be interested in a southern meet as i dont drive or anything the others were way out of my way
manda xx

Llys said:
Christina1979 said:
Hello!!

Camberley/Guildford area???

(I'm on that border too ) :)

That's the one!!! :cheer: :wave:

Yay!!! I'm in Poole not far from hampshire,

i tried to organise a meet in the south in off-topic but there was not many replies!! I would definately do one though

Marmite said:
im hampshire, about 20mins from basingstoke x

i used to live in alton which is 20mins from basingstoke or are you 20mins in the other direction?

i'm in wilts now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back