Anyone feeling good?

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I have been feeling quite fab the past couple of days :D

No nausea, not as tired and feeling a lot happier.

Skin is still crap but I suppose that I can't have it all :D

Hoping that the worst of the first few weeks is over with and I can start to enjoy this pregnancy. Until the 3rd trimester that is! :lol:

Good for you!

Actually I feel quite good today, no indigestion, no belly tightness that hurts and no nausea what-so-ever!

I had a bad belly day yesterday and it felt tight all day so it must have been a growth spurt!

Today I also went into my babies nursery for the first time without feeling anxious or scared. It was a lovely feeling to imagine where all the furniture will go....think it starts getting fun about now.

:) Lou

Apart from my migraine on sunday, I am actually having a reasonable time at the moment. I don't want to say that I am having a fab time, because the last time I did that, I ended up going down hill afterwards.

But things aren't bad actually. My nausea has definitely gone down, my boobs aren't sore, I'm not as tired and my appetite for my normal healthy foods like porridge has returned. Enjoying a big bowl with lots of chopped up fresh strawberries at the moment.

yum yum!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back