Anyone feeling broody?!!!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!! It all started when I was watching a maternity prog while bf jacob - told DH, he nearly died and told me to get the thoughts out of my head, lol!!! Went to an event on Saturday which my work had organised and was told that 3 people I work with were pg and all due in December - this started me thinking again!!! Dh has agreed that we can try again this time next year for baby number 2!!!!! Anyone else joining me?!

Xxx

i'm broody on and off. dh has gone from saying he doesnt want anymore to saying we can have another when eva is 2 x

Hi Lindsay

It's only been the past couple of weeks that I've become broody again!

We hope to TTC at Christmas :) I couldn't cope with any smaller age gap I don't think, I admire those that can/do!

Lucy

Yay Lucy, that's great news :D :D Give it a couple months and you're hormones/broodiness will overwhelm you ;) Hopefully we'll be pg again together :D

I'm broody, started trying for number 2. The 'real' trying will begin later this month, determined to get that BFP in July!

Hiya Lindsey

I've been broody since I forgot how painful the contractions were!

For the moment though I am still BF and my periods have not yet returned....So I'll have to just stay broody for a while longer - Might join you next year though!

I am glad that there are other broody people out there too!! Rachael, I hope to see you in the ttc section next year!!!!

Xxx

For the moment though I am still BF and my periods have not yet returned....So I'll have to just stay broody for a while longer

Don't be too sure :lol:

I am so broody! Two of my closest friends are pregnant at the moment and seeing their bumps and hearing how the little ones are kicking all the time just makes me worse, we're the same as you Lucy and are going to try around christmas, we'll have to keep an update on each other x

Very very very very broody!!! :lol: however i have 12 months left of my nurse training and i go back in 1 week, so i have to wait a little while yet!!!

crikey: so broody!! but must find a bloke first :lol:
good luck ttc to you who are considering

so very broddy, not just yet may be when kacy is one or two

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111