Anyone expecting twins?

Helen88uk

Reaction score
Just thought I'd start a post for all of us who are expecting twins! How are you feeling? When are you due?

I'm 30 weeks with identical boys and so far, they're growing really well! It's just my body that seems to be falling apart :roll:

I'm hoping to make it until w/c 18th May, so 6 weeks left for me!

Xxx

Hello and congratulations!

I’m 22+6 with boy/girl twins, so due August 6th.

I’m with you on the whole body falling apart. I’ve never been so exhausted and sore in all my life! Wondering how I will make it to the end.

Glad your boys are growing well, and fingers crossed you manage to make it the next 6 weeks.

Thanks @mummybear2! So yours are fraternal twins then, do you have appointments/scans every 4 weeks? Hope they're both growing well!

Just been for my scan today, twin 1 is 3lb 5oz and twin 2 is 2lb 15oz. Both are head down and they're happy with their weights at the moment. Getting up off the sofa at the end of the night requires some huffing and puffing on my part though! And sleep is so difficult!

This is my first pregnancy so I've got nothing to compare it to, but I imagine if I ever fall pregnant again with a single baby, it'll be a breeze :)

Enjoy your second trimester, it goes so quickly! Are you feeling them move much?xxx

Yes fraternal! So the nice low risk kind, haha!
Yeah, appointments and scans will be every 4 weeks now. My next one is in 2 weeks. The 20 week scan went great, both looked good, roughly the same size. They both have their own placentas and sacs so I am hoping there won’t be any problems with growth later on.

That’s great your two are doing well and are a good weight, are they sharing a placenta? Oh I can imagine! I feel like I am already huffing and puffing. The backache has started this week too.

My first was pretty difficult, but mostly towards the end. I think at this point last time I didn’t even have a bump yet. After a twin pregnancy though I agree a singleton would probably feel so much easier.

Thank you! I have been feeling loads and loads of movement. I am constantly getting kicked now. I’m still not sure who is who though. Can you tell the difference between your two? I feel like I could just be getting kicked by one baby, it worry’s me a little bit for tracking movements later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back