Twins

Sara

Reaction score
Anybody else out there expecting twins?
I'm 22 weeks and have 2 little boys on the way. This is my first pregnancy and our due date is May 28th.
Just wondered if there were any others out there expecting more than one?

Wow, congratulations Sara!!! That must have been a little shock at the scan!! :shock:

I'll be able to let you know on the 8th Feb if I'm able to join you in the panic!! My midwife thinks it may be twins, there is a history in DH's family, I had symptoms from 3 and a half weeks, and I'm already the size of a house at only 8 weeks!!!!!

In one mad way, I'm kinda hoping for twins so it'll explain how big I am, but then I scare myself by wondering how I'll cope with 2 tiny babies.

I'll let you know.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!! :D :D

your the first person iv known on here to be having twins, i would have loved twins so i done the next best thing, had a baby last march 3months later preg again :)

can they tell u by your scan if there identical?

ooh twins :D my friend is in hospital today being induced with twins boy and a girl cant wait for news xxxxx

Congratulations on having twins.

I'm a twin and I have to say it was a bit of a pain growing up because people never treated us as individuals but now that we're adults, it's brilliant. We're the best of friends.

WOW, how strange since I've been on here I don't remember anyone having twins!! Not that common I suppose. I'll be looking forward to see how your pregnancy goes! Keep us all posted!

xoxo Ree

Thanks for all your encouraging words....some people just say "wow, you will have your hands full" or " your going to get huge" ....not the most encouraging when you fighting not to feel overwhelmed by it all!!
They say they are non-identical ie there were 2 eggs, but that they can still end up looking very similar. I guess only time will tell....I'm hoping they look different & I do not intend dressing them in matching outfits as am very concious of them having their individuality etc.
My mother-in-law is a twin, so I guess I can blame her!!!

Hi Sara,
I dont have twins but when I was in hospital having Jessica there was a woman with twins and they were both in he same hospital crib. She seemed to think they were comforting each other therefore they seemed more content and one was sucking on the other ones hand while they were sleeping. It was so cute.

People have always got a smart arse comment to make.

I watch multiple mums on discovery health, its quite good.

Laura.

Hi there

congrates on your twins, I hope that you have a smooth pregnancy.

Have you tried the tamba website it is pretty good, I don't have twins but it's nice to read some of the discussions on twins.

As said before your always gonna get smart ass comments from people, there was one discussion on tamba about it, people beening asked if they had fertility treatment (no ones bussiness), one person had the nerve to say to one mother I bet it's easier with two as they can entertain each other lol.

try not to get too anxious I'm sure you'll do fine and remember if you ever need any help don't be afraid to ask for it and except it when people offer.

good luck
xSuzx

congratulations finding out your having twins.. I personnally don't know anyone who has twins.. i was just watching home and discovery where a young girl gave birth to twins.. she lay them both down next to eat supported by a pillow and fed them both (by bottle) at the same time.. so cute!!!

Tankett let us all know your results asap.

x

ooh hayley i watched that too it was so cute :D well my friend had a c section on thursday and came home last night the twins are adorable and doing great girl 5 pound 1 boy 4 pound 4 and a half they are so tiny yet no need for special care and im still in total shock that shes home with them :shock: :shock: :shock: i thought after a c section she would be in at least 4 days they were born thursday afternoon and she was home within 48 hours :shock: good luck sara xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back