anyone elses legs really ache!?

kirlykird

Reaction score
The last few days my calves and ankles and feet have really ached!

A horrible painful shrill dull ache!

It's horrid... didn't sleep with it very well last night.

Anyone else getting this? :(

not really I get back ache if I stand up for a long time, but not my legs. Are you wearing heels? I keep getting told off for wearing my boots with heels but I need to over compensate for my 5ft2 height inpediment!!

missac said:
not really I get back ache if I stand up for a long time, but not my legs. Are you wearing heels? I keep getting told off for wearing my boots with heels but I need to over compensate for my 5ft2 height inpediment!!

nope flats!

I'm living in my Uggs and my Diesel trainers!

In the summer it was Birkenstock's and flip flops...

don't want to over accentuate my 5ft10 height spurt! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Heels are reserved for nights out! :D

crikey remind me never to stand next to you!!!!

I get achy hips around the inner thighs and bum if I've been sat down for ages...feel like I've been doing yoga or something!

There is a thread about leg cramps in 3rd trimester...we have come to the conclusion that bananas may help! :think:

oo i have been (dunno why i sound excited about that lol) but i suddenly wake up in the middle of the night with really bad cramp in my leg, but then after it goes away it leaves it really achey :(

i get a really agitated right leg at night not every night but it is really annoying its like my leg is angey :rotfl: all i want to do is kick out.

I find my legs fall asleep before the rest of me at night, which can be really uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back