Anyone else...

Tootsmaloy

Reaction score
Look MASSIVELY pregnant when they've just eaten dinner?

I'm 13 weeks and at work I'm struggling a bit with my trousers, but I'm managing and as I eat little and often at work nobody would guess. I'm not telling them until next week as we have a huge event on at the moment so the focus is elsewhere and now just isnt the right time. But when I come home and eat dinner I think my waist goes up about two dress sizes and I look about 20 weeks pregnant!!

I'm not even bloated! Anyone else have this?

Tomorrow hubby and I are going shopping for some preggy trousers etc and I'm super excited about it!!

xxx

yup and I'm only 5+6! It's my second pregnancy and my stomach seems to have just bounced right back to HUGE ready for bubba to grow! Not sure how long I'll be able to keep this one a secret at this rate! It's also worse after I eat!

:) oh the joys! Actually it is a joy really hehe. This is my first and I'm a skinnyminny so not having a flat stomach is pretty new to me. I keep saying to my OH it looks like I've been eating too many cookies and he says, no it looks like you're pregnant.

I reck

Woops!

I reckon maxi dresses might be the answer. Only need to look 'normal' for another week, then I can go full preggo! They won't know what hit 'em!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back