anyone else?

i really feel for you. Personally, I like a man to be manly and i think i would be mortified if i found out my partner was doing the same. This doesnt mean to say i think its wrong, because i definately don't. He cannot help the way he feels and it obviously makes him feel good to do this. It just begs the question really if you can spend your life with this. If you feel you can handle it, you need to accept it for what it is and get on with your lives together. If you don't think you can, than you should think about leaving him sooner rather than later so that it doesnt get even harder than it is now. But make sure he knows its not because of what he does, its that it was hidden from you for so long.

I wish you all the best! xx

i do like what he dose. really freeks me out. but i married him so bit hard to leave.
im just gonna have to get on with life.

You don't have to live your life miserable just because you married him. The person he is showing you he is now, he should have shown you before you married him.

i know. im not misriable. i just wish he didnt flaunt it in my face and move on. or even better stop. but i know he cant.
fingers crossed over next few days it should die down. i have told him to stop cause it freaks me out. as long as i dont know its going on.
been happening since he was 8 he said. he used to wear his mums dresses...... do wish he told me all this b4 we got married. oh well.

It does sound that he needs to take your feelings on board too. You're in this together after all. Has this affected your feeling for him?

i had an online friend who was a t.v his fiancee knew and she didnt mind as long as he did it on is own terms and in the house and she wouldnt shop with him.but there is a differance between going into a marriage with a tv knowingly and then later finding out about it.it could be worth considering marriage counseling so u can both sort it out,wishing u the best with this xx

:hug:

Hope your ok. Not got much to offer in terms of advice, but I just wanted to say it sounds like one of those things thats not going to change & even if he stopped, would he resent you for it? If he's defo not going to stop then you just need to either see this as one of those things that annoy you but ud rather put up with than be without him, or you think its too much & you cant put up with it & you leave. How would you feel if he was willing to compromise & maybe not do it in front of you as much? Is that a possibility?

:hugs:

We have agreed, that he won't talk to me about it.
He said he would give it up but I said no cause he will end up hating me.
So fingers crossed he hides it and hides its properly. But I know deep down when I'm not in, ie I'm working sat and he's not, he's up to all sorts. But cause I now know, its hard to put it to oneside. And when he's trying to be affectionate I don't know what to think. Its hard to explaine.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

At the end of the day he wants to be affectionate with you. Would be worse if it was all about the dressing up. I do understand though it's put doubts in your mind. I hope over time he can allay your concerns.

he always wants me to dress up! has done since day one. now i know y.
im sure it will be ok.
thank you for lissening to me. and all being so understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back