anyone else?

angie84

Reaction score
ive been having issues with my hubby for last few weeks.
bit difficult to talk about.... and ur all prob thinking the wrong thing.

anyone elses husband have strange habbits, could be clased as not normal?

Umk we really really do now. Bit difficult to comment otherwise. It depends, is it something which you find disturbing?

Hard to explane furbaby has let me open up to her, and my bump buddy katietattypot. Needed to vent.

Let's put it this way, most women would have freeked out and done a runner. Its a bit odd.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Oh my, im intrigued now... how strange is strange? Does this involve womens underwear?

Likes to put 1980's popular action figures up his butt?

Hunts, kills and eats squirrels?

Likes to shave neighbourhood cats?

Involves women clothes yes.
He hid it from me for 5 yrs. Been married 2.
Been wearing my things. So I said we can go and get him a few bits BUT he's got more dress up stuff than me. And keeps taking to me what he likes etc.
He swears he's stright etc.
U wouldn't belive what he's got and y and how much he's spent.

To be honest i wouldnt worry about it too much if he says he is straight there is no reason to disbelieve him. Im sure more men do it than you think. Ok i would find it a bit odd if i found out my hubby did it but i have a friend who does. He is now married with a 1 year old son. However if you are uncomfortable with it i would sit him down and tell him xx

There is more to it than him just wearing the things.
But can't talk we end up arguing, so I ither or I walk.
Its head messing to be honist.

Im not sure what you mean by its more to it than just wearing but do any family members/friends know that you can talk to about it. Your bound to feel confused though. Especially being pregnant x

To be honest I think its more common than you think. Pretty certain if my DH confessed to me I wouldn't be that bothered. It's good that he's opened up to you about it and will probably make you guys stronger in the long run.

I'd only be bothered if he was talking about gender reassignment and insisting that you call him Doris. As long as he is the same person you married I'll begt you'll be ok.

FYI, I wasn't trying to take the mickey before, just pointing out that what people imagine is far worse than the truth.

I totally understand that it probably came as a shock to you. I hope this is something you can talk through and go forward with. Best wishes :hug:

No one else knows. Friends would flip and his family.
Its the pleasuring him self whilst wearing them freeks me out. Even has a cheek to ask me to go out.
He has shoes and everything.
Not just the odd thing the odd time.
He's got his own toys as well.

I think you need to tell him , and I'm sure he will understand that this is a lot for you to take in especially as your preggers. Tbh I would freak out too , but you really need to talk. Try writing it all down, but give it to him in person?
Please try not to stress though for Lo sake, you have us to talk to x x x

I can't talk to him. Ends up in an argument, that's what happend last week when I had enough of him on the net 'shopping' for himself.
Just have to deal with it. But its sooo hard.

Just wanna say, thank you all for being understanding. And letting me vent. Been so hard last few weeks.

Oh hun sometimes its easier talking to a "stranger" so to speak but i agree with what others have said. Maybe write him a letter explaining how you feel etc. its a lot to deal with hun xx

Is he very defensive when you try to talk about it? Maybe he's just expecting to be judged and rejected for it. I agree maybe a letter explaining how you feel at least to open the dialogue. As I said before he told you so he wants you to know about it. That's better than being shut out and secrative in the long run. I understand that it's a lot of pressure when you are expecting you LO, I hope you can get this sorted.

we did talk about it all the other week, but since then, hes sent me silly little txts saying things. so i have said if he thinks it. dont txt me it.

you think u know someone, but u dont really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back