Anyone else waiting for AF to show up in the next few days?

Awww I'm so sorry the witch arrived. Sending you baby dust for this cycle x

I have been reading about B6 supplements but nervous about possible side affects so don't know if it's that safe..

Awww sorry af arrived hun! It's so disheartening. I cracked open a bottle of wine when mine arrived last week.

Agree about the B6.. I decided against it in the end. I'm also breastfeeding my 2.5yr old at bedtime which means I'm extra cautious with supplements as I have him to consider too!

We might try the SMEP in Feb... but essentially I think we'll just dtd more around actual ovulation & just afterwards (rather than prioritising the build up to a +opk as I normally do)... will see if that helps and then if not we'll be getting a follow up sperm analysis for DH and getting a referral to a Fertility Dr to discuss my endometriosis, as my symptoms are getting worse reach month!

I really hope the digital opks & Agnus Castus help you! Fingers crossed!

Hello ladies. This is my first time posting. Instead of reading endless amounts of threads, I figured I might as well get involved :). My cycles are an average of 27 days, shortest being 23 ( only happened once in the past year) and longest 31 ( happened twice so far this year). Anyway, since I do not temp, ovulation can be hard to pin point. Though I do charting. My DH and I had sex twice in fertility window, cd 8 and cd 13. Around cd 18 which may have been 5-7dpo I had cramping in very low pelvic region, almost felt like mild AF cramps. After this I got slight nausea and felt sick. Didn't end up throwing up but had TMI... diaherra instead... a few times.. next day contsipated?? Besides slight cramping, that nausea and a medium closed cervix, no other symptoms yet, besides slightly fuller breasts and bloating. Now I believe I'm around 8 dpo... and driving myself crazy. Anyone with similar situatiom?? I'd greatly appreciate someone's insigjt, advice.
Thanks I'n advance :)

That's sounds promising blessed0913 I would take a test when AF is due, hope u get ur BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back