Anyone else waiting for AF to show up in the next few days?

xMillie

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
How is everyone doing?
Wondering if anyone wants to join me in the wait to AF (or maybe a BFP if we're super lucky! ;) ).

I'm currently on CD26 and I think I'm 12 DPO but not 100% sure as I think I missed getting a positive OPK this month... hopefully I just didn't test at the right time and still ovulated...

I usually have a cycle that is anywhere around 26 - 29 days so AF could show any day now.

Been symptom spotting since 8 DPO.
My boobs were huge and painful! but I feel like they've deflated a bit now? :(
Been having lots of CM and AF like pains?

Ahhh how I hate the 2WW!

Anyone else want to go crazy with me in our wait?

Last edited:
Hi hope you get your af or bfp soon i am currently 5 days late and got sore bbs and sensitive nipples been emotions a fee times and moody too and had cramps on and off for a few weeks and last month I started a week early and this month I am 5 days late so far and I have clear discharge have done for ages keep thinking I have started but nothing there and today all I have done is slept I woke up the back of 5 with hubby fell asleep again at 7ish and never woke up until 1ish and was hungry so had a bowl of pasta about you ago and I am starving again very unusual for me xxx

I'd love a bfp but even would like AF to show up just so I know what is going on as I hate waiting. :(

At 5 days late have you tested?
I'd be going out of your mind not knowing. Hope you find out soon!

Hi xMillie... I'm in a very similar situation to you... am on cd26 and I also missed getting a positive opk (tests got darker but never full positive)... so think I am 11dpo. Expecting :witch: tomorrow or Friday.

Had serious cramps & headaches on Sunday & mouth ulcers for a few days - but now absolutely no symptoms at all.

I think I'm out in honesty, so just want my period to arrive now. But of course I'm not totally out yet.... :) wishing you lots of :dust:

Hi Birdie,
It's an annoying wait!

I feel like I'm out too but holding onto that little bit of hope!

Hopefully AF stays away for us both. Good luck! :D

Hi

I'm on cd31 my fertility window was around 30th - 5th, AF is due any day. On 15th Jan had CM like sticky clear consistency obvious signs of OV! I thought I OV around 4th, couldn't have sexy time due to Inlaws here for the weekend :roll: I'm really confused.

Done test this morning and negative :wall2:

I'd love a bfp but even would like AF to show up just so I know what is going on as I hate waiting. :(

At 5 days late have you tested?
I'd be going out of your mind not knowing. Hope you find out soon!

Hi I have done a few tests but all bfn I was at the doctor on Monday and they said to keep retesting until af shows or I get a bfp but it is so frustrating the waiting especially when I have a few symptoms hope you get a result soon xxx

Hi Thailand1, sorry you are waiting too :( I hope you have some answers soon!

Jem, I really hope you get your bfp.

Hiya

Fx for everyone!

I'm on CD27...think i am 8DPO after using opks. Not sure when AF is due as i came off the pill in December, i thought maybe the 22nd Jan...hopefully the witch never turns up lol.

Hi MrsLaw, fingers crossed AF stays away for you too!
Have you had any symptoms at all?

I've made it through CD26 with no AF :D
My last cycle was only 26 days but they can vary so ahhh!!!
I always wait until I'm late before getting excited and testing.
I thought my boobs had deflated but they're doing my head in again lol.
I wish my body would stop getting my hopes up!

Glad you made it through cd26 xMillie! My cycles were at 26 days for most of last year (after having my son) but they were always 28 days before..... I used Agnus Castus to get them up to 27 days... So I have to make it to tomorrow really to be considered 'late' :) my Ovia app is doing my head in though as it has not adjusted to the slightly longer cycles, so is telling me to test as I'm late already... but I know full well that's not strictly true!!

Fx though eh?! :)

Well done for getting to cd26!

My symptoms have been all over but not very reliable. I have fatigue and I had some cramping and bloating but the cramps have stopped and my boobs are bigger but they always fluctuate during my cycle, and they're not sore... So I'm just hoping I'm one of the lucky ones who don't get many symptoms FX -.-

I have the ovia app too, it's very helpful

Out again!
Least I know where I stand.

Painful and heavy period again! I was sick and then I almost passed out. :(
That has never happened to me before. Grr!

Now u know and has finally arrived xMillie u can start again next cycle :)

I'm still waiting currently on CD34 no sign of AF coming anytime soon

I'm not liking these long cycles never used to have this, always been roughly 28days when on contraception. Perhaps my body is getting used to not being on contraception and will find its own rhythm :oooo:

Hope you get your BFP ladies! I'm also on the countdown. Trying to fabricate symptoms in my head :) Not sure how much longer I can go on....the months just seem soooooo long! My two bfs just gave birth to the most beautiful babies and I'm just here trying to get a second line. I seem to be surrounded by the most fertile pool of friends ever and if one more person says I got pregnant first time, I may not be responsible for my actions haha. I keep fantasising about cuddling a little baby of my own in my arms and picturing how I'll have the nursery. I get more obsessed each month!
Keeping fingers crossed for you all x

I'm going to test on Tuesday. AF was due yesterday and I've got no PMT symptoms but I'm trying not to get excited as I was a week late last month but I can't help hoping. So tempting to test now...... but I have to test on Tuesday as I have a pre-operative assessment on Wednesday so it seems a waste to test before hand but I'm counting down the days!

I keep fantasising about cuddling a little baby of my own in my arms and picturing how I'll have the nursery. I get more obsessed each month!

It'll happen Hfk1875! Are you using opks etc? How long have you been trying?

I keep fantasising about cuddling a little baby of my own in my arms and picturing how I'll have the nursery. I get more obsessed each month!

It'll happen Hfk1875! Are you using opks etc? How long have you been trying?

Thanks Birdie. We have been TTC for 8 months now. I have had spotting every month, a few days before AF which I think may be affecting fertility. Had tests and ultrasound so far - no answers. Have an appnt with gyno on 2nd March and hoping they might suggest some progesterone supplements, as I've heard this helps to stop it. So disheartening because for the first few months I thought it was IB...
Anyway, this month spotting came on CD20 and it was heavier (I actually thought I was starting AF), but it stopped within an hour. Also had mild cramping. Cycles typically 27 days so hoping it could actually be IB this time!
I had a few months trying OPKs but I found it really stressful trying to interpret the colour of the lines and time DTD that I ditched them. Now we DTD every 2 days throughout the month which works better for us. Pretty sure I OV'd early this cycle as noticed fertile cm on CD7! It's an absolute mine field though. How long have you been TTC?

We were NTNP for a bit but we ditched the contraception around April, so 10 months now I think. It's really frustrating isn't it!?

I highly recommend trying Agnus Castus for the spotting - other people here have said their Drs haven't been too interested in doing anything about the spotting, but I know for me that it signals an imbalance, but the AC sorted it.

Totally understand re the OPKs but in case you do consider then at a later stage, have you tried the clear blue OPKs with the smileys... A lot less 'interpretation' required :) I used them to conceive my son... just haven't splashed out on them this time as I find the cheap ones ok.

Well AF arrived today, so turns out cycle was just shorter this month at 25 days. Actually had a full on meltdown and have sobbed a good 5 times today.
Thanks for the tip Birdie, I'd love to try something this month, just to see if I can get any improvement myself before I see gyno. So might give the agnus castes a whirl. I have been reading about B6 supplements but nervous about possible side affects so don't know if it's that safe... Might also try the digital OPKs too, because seeing a smiley face might just make me feel better :) I can see the benefit of using them, I just don't want to become obsessed with them again. TTC is sending me crazy enough.
Are you trying anything different this time round to help ttc? Hope your month is more successful than mine and you get your bfp. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back