Anyone else up?

kittyrooroo

Reaction score
Is anybody else having trouble sleeping?

I'm usually the best sleeper in the world, one of those who can fall asleep anywhere.
This is the third night in a row where I just cant get to sleep! Ive tried all the natural remedies, nice warm bath, milky drink, even had OH play with my hair for a good hour which usually works in 5 minutes!
I've got so much uni work to do and I'm just getting grumpier and grumpier by the day :(
Take me back to my naptimes of Tri1! Last night I got 3 hours sleep and not til 5am, although when I did fall asleep I had a dream I was in labour and gave birth to a baby boy. (Sign maybe?)

Any tips or tricks? Sleeeeeeeeeeeepy :nap:
xxxxxxxxxx

Me because I thought it would be a good idea to go to bed at 7.30 so hav been sleeping on and off :lol: xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

You make me jealous!! My sleeps are so short, unless Ive got a dream to remember I'm not even sure if I've slept at all! All I can say is thank god for under eye concealer :) xxx

I'm still up. Think it's cos I had an unexpected kip after my bath this afternoon lol. I usually get between 4 n 6 hours in one go. Not sure why I wake up but once I'm awake it's usually hours before I get back off to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back