Anyone else losing weight?

suzzi

Reaction score
hi, just wondered if anyone else had lost weight during their pregnancy? ive lost about 5kg, im not worried neither is my midwife im a size 14 so not that big anyway, have stopped drinking as soon as i found out and am eating healthy and go to the gym so can only put it down to that.

Yep, I lost around 10lbs at the begining, but its creeping all back on now, hopefully its just baby weight ;)

I didn't put on at the start but I'm now 30 weeks and put on prob between 10 -14 pounds so I expect that will increase but u think u can go down at start due to hormones/ body changing/ appetite/ sickness xx

I haven't lost any weight, but haven't gained any either! (well maybe a kilo or 2).

My mum lost lots of weight in hewr first Tri due to horrible sickness. Got it all back later though!

I lost a bit of weight in the 1st Tri due to the fact that I could hardly eat anything but now I have my appetite back I have stopped lossing but not putting any on yet. Am sure that will happen in the next few weeks. :)

A friend of mine had lost 2 stone through the duration of her pregnancy due to excessive sickness. She went from a size 16 to a size 10. Baby was fine and she looked great :)

Hey ladies :)
At first 5 to 9 weeks I gained 6kg weighing 60 kg, and now I´m 10w 5d and losing weight again- 58 kg. My normal weight is 53-54 kg. I hope its ok, but what do you think? :eh:

I've lost over a stone due to the nausea and lack of appetite in tri 1. I'm feeling better now but my weight has stayed the same, least it's not going down anymore though. Trouble is all my clothes are hanging off me as I've gone down 2 dress sizes, really not sure what to wear these days, I look a right tramp!

i lost a stone in tri 1 but ive put it back on now, probably with a bit extra, im staying off the scales untill after the birth now!! x

Good god! No! I seem to have got fat everywhere. I'm having a baby in my arms and thighs as well as my bump... Yuck!

Good god! No! I seem to have got fat everywhere. I'm having a baby in my arms and thighs as well as my bump... Yuck!

I was like this during my last pregnancy, strange how each one can be so different, I ballooned from an 8 to 16 last time but dropped from 12/14 to 10 this time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back