Anyone else got this?

Valley Girl

Reaction score
I have a realy achey tummy at the mopment. It feels like a period type of pain in the centre and upper area of my tummy to the side. It aches so much... not an unbearable pain or enough to cause me concern but a constant ache.

I had it at about 11 weeks too and my midwife said it is a good sign that everything's growing, and that only pains which get progressively worse until you are doubled over are to be worried about.

But it is really getting me down! Anyone else out there get a spell of days that are like this????

Yes, yes, yes!!!

I have these too, and today i have a constant dull ache on one side. It isn't really bad or anything so i'm not worried, just reckon its a sign of my body changing

Hope your pain eases soon

I still get it sometimes, it can be worrying but then bubba gives me a little wiggle and I feel fine!

You just have to keep remembering that your body is doing something amazing and all your bits and bobs are moving out of the way to make room for your growing LO :hug:

madam bully said:
You just have to keep remembering that your body is doing something amazing and all your bits and bobs are moving out of the way to make room for your growing LO :hug:

Well I wish my bits and bobs would stop making so much fuss and move out of the way quietly!!!!!!

Valley Girl said:
[quote="madam bully":1vzi0e7c]

Well I wish my bits and bobs would stop making so much fuss and move out of the way quietly!!!!!![/quote:1vzi0e7c]

:rotfl: Could be you have a fiesty one in there literally throwing them out of the way?!

I'm so glad you posted this as I have exactly the same thing too - I mentioned it to my midwife today at my 16 week appointment and she said that it was things stretching and bits moving.

I don't know how to describe it - it's a bit like not too bad period pains in the pelvic area and a few stretches elsewhere but also some sharper twinges around the same area and also a bit higher below my belly button as well.

I don't like it - I guess I am glad things are moving but anything that aches a bit makes me feel nervous

Hope you are doing OK anyway

Jxx

just your body making serious changes so your LO can get bigger and bigger :) :cheer:

Sounds like growing pains - i had these too. Measure your tummy (aroundyour belly button) every day. I found that the day after I had the streachy pains my tummy grow a little - it's fun and it made me feel better :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back